Download and install J105FXXU0APJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop official firmware. This is the new or latest firmware for Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F that released recently by Samsung. XXU0APJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop official firmware update right now available in many countries including South Africa, South Arabia, Kenya, Algeria, Morocco and Iran. The firmware update can be downloaded from OTA (Over The Air) or KIES. If both method don’t work and if you still want this J105FXXU0APJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop stock firmware on your Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F then you must download the firmware and flash it manually. Latest SM-J105F 5.1.1 firmware update offer a better security and performance. Official update also very good option to unroot your device (to get back warranty) or to unbrick device if brick happen due to software issue.
How to root J105FXXU0APJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware
A rooting method for J105FXXU0APJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware for Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F isn’t available at True Android.
Warning: This tutorial is only for Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Though official firmware restore all existing data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation such as bootloop fix.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Percentage on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F. [Guide].
How To Update Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F via OTA
- First of all make sure you have stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network) on your device.
- Now, go to Android app drawer and then select Settings.
- Then locate About Device and tap on it.
- Next select Software update from About device screen.
- Then tap on Update option.
- You should see an update, press OK to download and install. (Remember, download using 3G or network data will incur additional charges to your phone bill!)
- Soon your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
If you see “The latest update have already been installed” massage while checking update then your device yet to receive an OTA update. Check back within few days or jump to next procedure.
How To Update Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F via Kies
- Make sure you have stable internet connection on your computer.
- Now download and install Samsung Kies on your computer.
- Turn on your device (if it off) and then connect it to computer with USB cable.
- Run Samsung Kies and wait for it to detect your device.
- You should see a New Firmware Upgrade is available at Samsung Kies home screen.
- Press the Firmware Upgrade button to proceed.
- Follow on screen instruction and soon you will see your device running upgrade and reboot automatically. Once done, you can disconnect your device from computer.
Again! If you see “This is the latest firmware” in Samsung Kies, then your device yet to receive the latest update on Kies. Its good time to go for manual update instruction that located below.
[Note: You can install any firmware listed below despite availability in other countries, except those which comes with carrier name.]
[Resumable and Torrent link will only be added when available from trusted source]
J105FXXU0APJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware Downloads
Morocco (MAT): MAT-J105FXXU0APJ3-20161205103110.zip
A full country list with firmware download link is available at Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F stock firmware download page.
[Please Note: After flashing this firmware you will lost any installed custom ROM including CM13, AICP, AOKP, Beanstalk, Bliss ROM, Candy5, MoKee, Chroma, Resurrection Remix, Dirty Unicorns, Omni ROM, Slim6, Vanir, Pac-Man and Paranoid Android.]
How To Install J105FXXU0APJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop On Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F Manually
- Download Download Odin3 v3.12.3.
- Extract Firmware zip file that you downloaded earlier from above link, you will get a .tar.md5 file and some other files (optional).
- Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.12.3 along with few other files.
- Power off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Home & Volume Down button together while pressing the Power button. A warning screen will come up; press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.12.3 (see Step 3) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly (only applicable Windows Vista and higher).
- Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” massage will appear in Odin’s message box. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Click the AP Button, and select that .tar.md5 file that you get in Step 2.
- In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 8 & Step 9 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, your Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! You just updated your Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware. Go to Settings > About device to verify this firmware update.
Fix Boot Loop Issue On Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F
If Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105F stuck at booting animation for more than 10 minutes after Step 11 then follow below instructions:
- Go to recovery mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together.
- Now perform Wipe data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition task before selecting reboot system now function. In recovery mode use Volume keys to navigate between options and Power key to select the option.
Please note, performing wiping task will erase your device internal memory data and not external SD card data.
That’s it! Let us know about your latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop experience.