Do you want to download latest version of Magisk Manager which is Magisk Manager 25.2? Then you are in right page.
In this page we will guide you about downloading and installing Magisk Zip and Magisk Apk.
What is Rooting Android?
Rooting an Android device refers to the process of gaining administrative access to the device’s operating system. This allows users to access advanced features and settings that are not normally available to regular users. Rooting can be done by installing a custom recovery, unlocking the bootloader, and then installing a custom firmware or “ROM” that provides root access.
Rooting can provide benefits such as the ability to install custom themes, remove pre-installed apps, and run apps that require root access. However, rooting can also void a device’s warranty, make it more vulnerable to security risks, and potentially cause stability issues. It is important for users to research and understand the risks before attempting to root their Android device.
What is Magisk?
Magisk Manager is an Android app used for rooting, which allows users to gain access to privileged or “root” functions on their devices. It was developed by XDA developer topjohnwu and is popular among Android users because it provides a systemless root method that doesn’t modify the system partition. This makes it easier to install OTA updates and use apps that might otherwise detect root access and prevent their use. Magisk Manager also includes a feature called Magisk Hide, which can hide the root status of a device from certain apps. Overall, Magisk Manager is a powerful tool for advanced Android users who want to customize and optimize their devices.
- Magisk allows you to pass Google’s safety tests (Safety net).
- This open-source software allows you to add and modify files without any issues. If you know to code and want to make some changes to the default coding, you can do so.
- Magisk Mount feature will make changes to the core and partition level without any issues. You can divide your system, core files, and other media files and store them anywhere in the memory storage.
- Resetprop feature, in this you can make changes to your system prop files including read-only files. You can attempt changes in the build.
- Magisk can be downloaded on a non-rooted phone and it can help you to root your phone.
What is Magisk App?
The Magisk App is a simple app that let you grant/deny permission for any application. Magisk App offers a wide range of free modules that enable users to download apps and games on their Android devices. What’s more, users can add custom repositories to gain access to even more content. With the ability to add your own repositories, Magisk App provides users with endless possibilities for customizing their Android devices.
Steps to install Magisk App:
- To Install the application. You need to enable Unknown Sources to turn it on, click on “Settings”.
- The Enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Now, repeat the installation process again. Click on “Install” on this message.
- That’s it! You have now successfully installed the app on your phone.
How to Install Magisk Latest Version 25.2 on Android via TWRP Custom Recovery?
- First Download the Magisk apk from above link.
- Rename the .apk file extension to .zip, for example: Magisk-v25.2.apk → Magisk-v25.2.zip.
- Double-check that you have installed TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) on your phone, then Reboot your phone into recovery.
- Click on the Install button in the TWRP(Team Win Recovery Project) recovery.
- Navigate to Magisk.zip on your internal storage, and click on “Select Storage”.
- Install the zip file on your device and wait till it is getting installed on your device.
- Magisk.zip has been successfully installed on your device, open the file, and click on ‘Reboot System’ and see if it works on your device.
Congratulation! You’ve successfully installed Magisk on your phone.
How to Uninstall Magisk?
Removing Magisk is just as simple as installing it. Two methods are available for uninstallation: using TWRP recovery or using an app. Both methods will be explored in this guide.
Uninstalling Magisk using TWRP Recovery
- Download the Magisk App first and save it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Rename the .apk file extension to uninstall.zip, for example, Magisk-v25.2.apk → uninstall.zip.
- After that, switch off your phone.
- Once your phone is switched off, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time to boot your phone into the TWRP recovery mode [or follow recovery booting method that your device offer]. Then you can click on the install button.
- Select the Magisk Uninstaller zip file.
- You will need to slide the slider in left, the installation of the file will get started.
- Reboot your phone after the installation process is complete.
- As soon as you hit “Reboot System”, Magisk will be uninstalled from your phone. It’s just that simple.
Uninstalling Magisk using the App
If you don’t wish to go through the additional steps of installing the Magisk Uninstaller, you can uninstall Magisk directly from the app on your Android phone. The following steps outline how to do so.
- Go to the Magisk Manager App on your phone.
- Click on the “Uninstall” button.
- You will be prompted with this alert. Click on “Complete Uninstall”.
- The Magisk Manager app will then ask for permission to install and activate the Magisk Uninstaller file. Click on the “allow” button for approval.
- Once the Magisk Uninstaller file is downloaded, it will automatically uninstall Magisk and reboot the phone.
You can learn more about Magisk from official Magisk Webpage.