If you looking for a way to root Realme C2 then you are in right place. With root you will enjoy many benefits including ability to modify system files, use apps that require root, can overclock CPU and many more tweaks. In this page we will share an easy to follow guide. To follow this guide you must have TWRP recovery installed. You can follow this guide: Unlock Realme C2 & Install TWRP Recovery 3.6.2_11 – Easy Tutorial.
To root Realme C2 we will use Magisk utility. Magisk is popular mostly because its ability to bypass Google’s SafetyNet system. With Magisk, you can have root and custom mods while still using services like Google Pay. It works by leaving the system partition untouched and modifying the boot partition. That’s why it’s referred as a “systemless” root method.
Related Reading: 4 Benefits Of Rooting Android Devices
Warning: Follow this guide at your own risk. We (TrueAndroid Team) are not responsible if anything happen to your device while following this tutorial. Although the method don’t wipe your data but we still recommend you to back up it. You may follow our Android backup guide.
How to root Realme C2 easily with Magisk
- Download Magisk.
- Rename the .apk file extension to .zip, for example: Magisk-v25.0.apk → Magisk-v25.0.zip. Then copy the zip file to your device memory.
- Boot into recovery mode. To boot into recovery first turn off your Realme C2 and then press and hold Volume Up and Power button together until you see menu on your screen. Then press Volume Down to select option Recovery, and press Power button to confirm. You can also boot into recovery without key combination.
- Tap on Install, then browse to the location where you saved the files and tap on the Magisk zip file. Now at the bottom of the screen, do a swipe on the Swipe to confirm flash option to begin flashing.
- When the installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and tap on Reboot and then, tap on System to reboot your device.
- Now check whether Magisk Manager is installed. If not then install the apk that you downloaded earlier. You may need to allow unknow sources when asked to install it. Make sure you have latest Magisk manager installed.
That’s it. You now have a rooted Realme C2. You may checkout best apps for rooted Realme C2. [via XDA]