The iBall Slide 3G Q27 tablet features a large 10-inch HD (1280*800p) Full Capacitive Multi-Touch display with pixel density of 151. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
It has a Mali 400 MP GPU, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage, which can be further expandable up-to 32GB via a micro SD card. That sports a 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and an 2-megapixel front camera and both of them come with LED flash light support. The camera features include Multi-angle, Panorama, Face Beauty, Motion Track mode, Live Photo, GPS Location, Date & time Stamp, Zero Shutter Delay, Voice Capture, Face Detection, Smile Shot, Auto scene detection, Continuous Shot, V-Gesture, and HDR.
iBall Slide 3G Q27 key specifications
- Quad Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A7 Processor
- 2GB RAM & 16GB Built-in storage
- Micro SD Slot, expandable up to 32GB
- 5500mAh Li- Polymer battery
- Dual SIM with 3G Support
- Full Capacitive Multi-Touch 25.4cm (10”) Display 151PPI, IPS HD (1280*800) Screen
- Android 5.1, Lollipop
- 9 Indian regional system language support
- 21 Indian regional language Read/Write support
- 5MP AF Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2MP Front Camera with LED flash for video Chatting
It also offers a 3G voice calling and gets its strength from 5500mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery. Futher, the tablet offers Dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, a MicroUSB Port, USB OTG support, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio with FM Recording, G-Sensor for auto rotate screen, Magnetic sensor and Light sensor. iBall Slide 3G Q27 available at Rs 11,999 in Amazon.