Lava has launched the A82 budget smartphone in India with a price tag of Rs. 5,299. However, right now Lava A82 available exclusively on new online store TataCliq.com at a discounted price of Rs. 4,549.
It features a 5-inch TFT FWVGA (480×854 pixels) display with a pixel density of 196ppi, powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM, and bears 8GB of inbuilt storage. It supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB).
This device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with dual-SIM option that supports connectivity option such as GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB. It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera and also packs a 2-megapixel front camera. The Lava A82 measures 144×72.7x9mm and is backed by a 2000mAh battery.
Lava A82 specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
So, Lava A82 basically sports the same features that we had seen on Lava P7 but with different design. Will you go for it?