Hard reset is a very useful feature that can save you in critical situation. That’s why you should learn how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713. It’s not much complex task, you can either do it through normal mode or via recovery mode.
One thing you should note hard reset will remove all internal memory data. However, that actually is the benefit of hard reset. Assume you want to sell your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713 to your friend or other person and you don’t want anyone to see or use your existing data. Just do a factory reset and it will then erase all your stored data (internal memory) including contact, sms, images and Google sync settings. That’s why before performing hard reset always do a backup, so that you can restore your data in same or any other device. You can read: Android Data Backup – The complete Guide.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713 USB Drive / ADB Drive – Download
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713 Screenshot Taking – How To Guide
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713 Recovery Mode – How To Guide
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713 Download Mode – How To Guide
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713 Latest Stock Firmware Download + Guide
Doing hard reset through recovery have its own benefits. Its very useful if your device is locked and you forget the PIN, Password or Pattern that could unlock it. With hard reset through recovery you can bypass lock screen in Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713
Hard reset in normal mode aka Factory Reset
- Press Menu button.
- Now, tap on Settings.
- A lot of options come in. Navigate towards Backup & Reset option and tap on it.
- Tap on Factory data reset option from there. A warning screen will arrive, tap on Reset phone. Wait few minutes and soon the factory reset operation will be completed.
Hard Reset using Recovery Mode
- Boot into recovery mode. If you don’t know how then read this: How To Enter Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713 Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Buttons to navigate between options and Power to select an option in Recovery.
- From recovery select wipe data factory reset and wait while the hard reset process is completed.
- If you doing hard reset to fix software related issue such as bootloop then perform following task also: wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache (located under Advance).
- Once you done everything, go back to main menu and select reboot system now.
That’s it, you just learned how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T713. Let us know if you have any problem or if above process not work for you.